Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is possibly the 1st irrelevant league game we've played for over 3 years. 17/18 we were chasing to 100 points until the last day, 18/19 we were holding off Liverpool until the last game, and if we had won at Chelsea there would still be something on this however far fetched and remote. Saying that, Liverpool may well have motivational issues too so with that in mind I'm not certain how this pans out and any score to us or them could be possible.
If chasing 100 points in 17/18 was relevant then surely beating these tonight and doing what we can to defend that record is relevant?

I am avoiding sky like the plaque tonite,u doubt Americans once will be much better,last resort there is a good chine s one with English commentary that I stumbled on last week,no half time analysis,bliss

Actually think this game will be a damp squid , we have nothing to play for in the league and the Dippers have already won it , Klopp with the prematch wind up that we have something to prove is farcical beyond belief , we have nothing to prove to Dipper F.C. , we have proved how good we are for ten years or more.
When they complete a similar trophy haul i will give Klippety some credit , as for tonight i will be surprised if anybody scores , it s a 0-0 all day long ,unless Otto and Mendy gift them a couple of goals.
They want the 100 points ,we have to help stop it and hope a couple more teams do the same

They want the 100 points ,we have to help stop it and hope a couple more teams do the same

Fair point , but i dont see it as a priority , sure Pep knows which players need a game and which players he needs to rest , i think he will player fringe players like Foden , Zinchenko , Garcia and utiilse the squad with the FA Cup and Champs league in his thoughts.
My dislike for the Dippers is similar to yours , and would love us to do another 5-0 on the weirdo's , but i think what Pep wants and what we crave will be different tonight , unfortunately

Pack the bench with kids and if we go more than 2 down take off all our important players, KDB, laporte bernie and dave to save the dippers launching them I to the hoardings

Just sent a link through Corals to answer four questions on tonight’s game, last question was about cards received this season, apparently we have more than double the amount of the dippers......the tactical foul narrative is working a treat for them

100% need to beat them. But I definitely won’t be watching on sky or any other English commentator channels. Bein sports 2 all the way and switch it on after the first 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.