Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Del Boy and Rodders in midfield I like it, best to see what Garcia and Phil have got against a very good team. Nice to see Tommy get a bench spot.

Good looking team and nice to see Garcia and Foden back in - a glimpse of the near future perhaps. I'm surprised that Bernardo isn't in because of his constant movement and I hope he doesn't want to move on as I believe there are one or two big teams sniffing about if he decides to leave. Trust Pep on that though - 3-1 would do nicely thanks lads.

horrible midfield duo plus mendy

lots of sideways passing till we lose possession and their midfield and forwards leave Gundogan and Rodri in their wake breaking at will onto our back 4 (3 probably cause Mendy will be playing catch up somewhere around the halfway line!)

Some “blues” really piss me off sometimes.
Get a fucking grip FFS.

No but they press like maniacs and we won’t get through them with two sitting deep plus gundogan panics when effectively pressed.
I agree with not liking Gundy in these sort of games but rodders doesn't need to be fast,just in the right place,dinho is the only fast one we have had for yonks and nobody should be compared to him as a bald Irish women once sung

Feel nothing about this game either way,my goal celebrations have been very quiet since the restart

Good to see Eric and son and Phil

COME ON BLUEBOYS

If Rodri and Gundogan are both playing that means Gundo will be playing futher forward to win the ball , and that is not his best position , where as Bernardo will run and harrass all night long , that looks like a team settling for a draw ,hope i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.