Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

I don't know if this means anything but shredded asking raz about the young talents as the older players that will be leaving,sounded like he means more than Dave but might be wrong

He just seen some of the guard of honour

Bovered lol

Not sure what channel I'm watching through my iptv box but they've got Michael Owen and Mcpointy in the studio and now Fowler on link ffs.

He was asked prior to the match at pitchside, after celbrating the league win will you ease off

He replied no, we haven't been able to celebrate as we were back in training, we come here to win
That's hardly the most controversial statement in history though is it?

NBCSN, Sky, BBC...

Pre-match: “Liverpool will want to make a statement. Liverpool always play well at the Etihad. I have a feeling Liverpool will lay down another marker tonight.”

20 Minutes in: “Liverpool look at their rampaging best. They really look up for this and want to put an exclamation point on their title winning season by beating the former champions.”

Post-Match: “They’ll be slightly disappointed on the day but this result ultimately means nothing to Liverpool. They were already on the beach wearing their medals. This match was not important to them.”

Lee Dixon may call himself a city fan but he is a bellend. Either that or a bootlicker.

I don't care how many points they've won the league by this season, there is no doubt we are the better/more attractive footballing team to watch.

We've had some shit luck, lost games where teams have had one attempt and scored against us and been somewhat inconsistent but I wouldn't swap thier team for ours in a million years. No fucking way.

I like the fact both teams clearly dislike each other as well.

Now f#ck off back down the M62 and take the VAR trophy with you, you bin dipping tw@ts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.