Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Not sure Garcia is a must starter yet. Would have done him the world of good tonight and a huge learning curve but a lot of their chances came from him being either dragged out of position or dropping deep and playing their runner on side.

Tonight was all about De Bruyne, Foden and Sterling for me.
I meant he's a must starter for the remainder of the season. Relative to the availability at the CB spot currently, who else would you rather partner with Laporte? He'll get good experience, game time, be able to form a good partnership, improve synergy within the squad etc..

Has simon23 recovered yet ?

my points about our midfield were completely justified by the first 20 odd minutes. Gundogan gave the ball away at least 3 times in extremely dangerous areas and Ederson saved twice in seconds after Walker had initiailly given it away and then Mendy proceeded not clear the ball Rodri also got caught a couple of times in this period as well off another give away by our midfield getting pressed they hit the post.

This time we survived it and got away with it and them smashed them after that. We actually in the first half did a Liverpool on Liverpool. We then proceeded to play them off the park but again with some mistakes and very close calls (mane should have scored from another give away by our defense/midfield)

I think Herr Pulis was completely justified in his responses. Tables turned, we would all be backing Pep if Shreeves had asked him the same questions. Th3 blokes a fucking prick .

He's right. It wasn't 1 pen it was about 17 in the space of 3 seconds. Taylor only gave it because he had no choice. He was desperate to give Liverpool everything but unfortunately they didn't get near the ball.
I've said all season that Liverpool are not a patch on what they were last season and tonight backed this view up. Utter, utter shite.
Nice of VAR to remind us what a crock of shite the PL rules are.
Exactly. Is Sterling at fault for being strong as F and staying on his feet during the first 2-3 fouls? Salah would have been tossing himself to the turf after the first nudge. It WAS a penalty... Ref let the first few go benefit of the doubt but had no choice but to call it... Hence the yellow given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.