Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I'm convinced that his 'Aguero' scream wasn't him celebrating a football moment, but it was him in complete anguish at the realisation that City had actually done it.

Listen to it again, with that context.

He wanted to turn it into a “nooooooo” but couldn’t for the sake of the moment.

Old ****

So far up both Neville and Carraghers arse it’s untrue. Imagine the small talk between them off mic, we will be slagged to f**k.
Salah had half a chance near the end and I he still nearly shot his load . “SALAHHH!!!”.

I'm convinced that his 'Aguero' scream wasn't him celebrating a football moment, but it was him in complete anguish at the realisation that City had actually done it.

Listen to it again, with that context.
I’ve said this since the day it happened.

Replace “Agüer...” with “N...” and it’s a cry of anguish!

Mrs Moon was doing the virtual quiz on YouTube ....so had the TV on low, the only time I could clearly pick anything out that the **** said was SURELY on a second half dip attack.

The lot of em tried turning it into a testimonial game with their school yard jokes & mumblings about Mane’s sending off & CAS....if they can’t be assed “Commentating” on a game professionally and giving some context to the match being played out then they can fook off to Eurosport which is about their level

The lot of em tried turning it into a testimonial game with their school yard jokes & mumblings about Mane’s sending off & CAS....if they can’t be assed “Commentating” on a game professionally and giving some context to the match being played out then they can fook off to Eurosport which is about their level
Yep, they tried their best to turn it into a friendly at the end there.

Only to look like ****s because Klopp was having a strop at getting hammered.

Fucking hope the studio collapses, with Micah being safe and well... and Keane and that bird I suppose.

78 mins and SALAH, Edison put his cap on it. Then its drone drone utd/liverpool rivalry yawn yawn.
Baggy eyed **** if i see you leaving your seat at the Ethiad for even the slightest need of a dribble in the bogs i'm goin to follow
you and plant an HEYWOOD head on. ****. Dalgleish sort your daughter out the tramp. are her bunnions too big that she can't wear anything other NB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.