Zoe Ball, Sarah Cox and Steve Wright are crap.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Sarah Cox is alright , and so is Bruce , rest dross .. Working and a building site I get to listen to XS Manchester ( same songs everyday) , Union Jack - same , Radio 1 - shite , Smooth - shite .
BBC 6 if I have my choice - especially Tom Robinson show on a Sunday

I like to listen to BSJ (Best smooth jazz), from Rob Lucas who does it from his home via youtube, tinternet and podcast.

Mark and lard were the golden days

I remember decorating my first gaffe in the nineties and used to to listen to Chris Moyles followed by Mark n lard, brilliant. Tenuous connections and the conch of chance were my favourites. Moyles was still entertaining aswell........

6 music is getting a bit London urban hoodie at times. Still generally good, especially Marc Riley and Gideon Coe.
Will dip into radio 2 for a bit of nostalgia with Walker and Gambaloony’s shows at the weekend.

Try having a dab radio and work in the sticks you basically get bbc radio and that’s it, normally I like absolute and absolute 80’s. Radio 2 is basically the same as 20 years ago ken Bruce okay for pop master then Jeremy vine shit, Steve Wright past it. Sarah cox is okay but Zoe Ball is shit. I tried 6 music as people rave about it but soon realised it should change its name to pretentious twat fm.

Listened to Radio 2 on nightshift for years. Janice Long would have some decent bands playing in the studio. Left that job in '09 and haven't listened to it since.

I switch on R2 at 9.30 for Ken Bruce and it goes off again at 12.00 noon. Saturday Paul Gambacinni at 1.00 and the off at 3.00!

I miss Terry Wogan, made some really good friends through his show and am proud to be a TOG! He sent me a TOGs sweatshirt!

Tel was the master, the Janet and John stories were brilliant pieces of writing

Same as you Eccles Blue with regard to listening to radio 2 but would also add Johnnie Walker with his seventies show on Sunday afternoons

But then again I am just an old fart who isn't part of the right demographic

Tel was the master, the Janet and John stories were brilliant pieces of writing

Same as you Eccles Blue with regard to listening to radio 2 but would also add Johnnie Walker with his seventies show on Sunday afternoons

But then again I am just an old fart who isn't part of the right demographic

Janet and John! Loved them and knew the guy who wrote them, Mick Sturbs! Brilliant stuff, not sure Tel always got the innuendoes straight away but loved it when he and Pauly lost it! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.