Pep managerial statistic on NBC

Mad Eyed Screamer

During the Liverpool game the commentator on NBC in the States said it was Pep's 400th (must have been more than that?) game as a manager and during all that time there are only 2 teams he has played against that he has never beaten.
He named them as Norwich (and then admitted the 2 teams still have to meet this season) and Middlesbrough - stating Boro have drawn twice against Pep's City.

That has to be incorrect (doesnt it?). I recall one FA Cup game when The Beast played for Boro and think we won it, so where have the 2 draws come from?

During the Liverpool game the commentator on NBC in the States said it was Pep's 400th (must have been more than that?) game as a manager and during all that time there are only 2 teams he has played against that he has never beaten.
He named them as Norwich (and then admitted the 2 teams still have to meet this season) and Middlesbrough - stating Boro have drawn twice against Pep's City.

That has to be incorrect (doesnt it?). I recall one FA Cup game when The Beast played for Boro and think we won it, so where have the 2 draws come from?

We drew home and away with them in their last season in the Premier. 1-1 at home, 2-2 away.

We drew away to them in the league

Cannot remember the home score
Typical Boro injury time equaliser against us. Our most bogey of all bogey teams.

We had 71% possession and 25 shots to their 5 and I think I even said when the board went up; “right just see this out now” and they got into our last third for about the sixth time all game, got their second corner of the game and scored from it!

Last edited by a moderator:

wigan is the other team not boro.

league games only Maybe...??!! 400 doesnt sound enough games in 12/13 years as a manager

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.