Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old story, throws a fit every time he's not happy and leaks stories that he's threatening to leave. It's actually becoming corrosive for their club now and it's an obvious bluff. He will never have the balls to leave Barcelona.
99 percent of me believes this,but it’s that other 1 percent hmmmmm

Why do we bother entertaining such bollocks. The amount we'd have to pay for a novelty player at a position we are already stocked in would bring in a top flite CB, LB and Aguero replacement.

Why do we bother entertaining such bollocks. The amount we'd have to pay for a novelty player at a position we are already stocked in would bring in a top flite CB, LB and Aguero replacement.
Whatever the pros and cons , novelty player ?

Because it's Lionel fucking Messi. The Greatest there ever was, is and will be.

A prima Donna, hissy-fit regular twat.

If this is how he treats Barca every 6 months, why on earth would anyone want him at city. It'd be robinho x10000. Every week.

No thank you. You had your chance 3 years ago and took the piss. Fuck off.

If this is how he treats Barca every 6 months, why on earth would anyone want him at city. It'd be robinho x10000. Every week.

Wouldn’t you like to be able to tell your grandchildren about the games you saw Messi play for us at the Etihad? Its highly unlikely in my opinion. But would love the chance to see who I consider the best ever play for us, even if only for 2 years.

Wouldn’t you like to be able to tell your grandchildren about the games you saw Messi play for us at the Etihad? Its highly unlikely in my opinion. But would love the chance to see who I consider the best ever play for us, even if only for 2 years.
2 years and about 60 goals

Yeah but it’s Messi best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.