Premier League Games 4/5/6 July

Bournemouth three down in an end of season match in Manchester. What chance of a come back in that situation?

Sorry to say it, but he looks dangerous around the box, has a knack of getting a shot away in those 1v1 situations whether he beats the defender or not. Still a long way to go and the media love in will make you hate him, remember januzai or whatever his name was, along with a host of other names too numerous to mention. Maybe Dublin and the rest of those tossers will be insisting he needs a loan move now, but I wouldnt hold your breath.

Yeah he hits the ball very early and very true. Keepers are just setting themselves and it’s gone past them. This is why Sergio bangs in so many, it’s quite a unique trait that not many have.

Now the lines appear on the offside check.
Where were they for the previous 2.

Haha VAR gave them an image showing Matic offside clear as day and even had the arrogance to say “this is what we adjudicated this with“ I give up!

Dont want to play these pricks in an FA Cup final.

Far too much pace up front with 2 very good passers in midfield.

Not saying we would lose, but it wouldn't be a fun game.
If we don't play a suicidal high line like we've done in the past two league games against them I think we'll be able to handle it

Greenwood is going to score goals. Nothing fancy just hits the target and more often than not it’s going to go in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.