Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a football perspective, City are absolutely the best club in the world for Messi. Including Barcelona.

And I can’t think of a player more suited for City to buy. And we’ve got the dough.

If he’s going to leave Barca, I don’t really see a viable alternative to City.
Were still not buying though, but nice post all the same..

I always get the feeling it’s football hipsters who are the ones turning their noses up at signing Messi.
They tend to jump through hoops in order to give reasons why we shouldn’t but forget that sometimes football is a very simple sport. Buying the best player in the world improves your team and chances of silverware. No rocket science required.
If it comes down to finance and we couldn’t put a package together then fair enough. Otherwise you just get it the fuck done.
Plus. It’ll piss @Dax777 off because he’s older than 25 :-)

Are City supposed to have a Messi plan in place that will exploit his commercial potential to ensure that they can finance the deal?

Even now it would be a joy to have Messi at City but when push comes to shove, he always ends up staying at Barca.

Messi is an absolute genius but he’ll be 34 and suddenly playing in the most physically challenging league in the world.

He’d be much better off in the Italian or French league if he wants a new challenge.

I don’t think he’d be terrible by any means, I’m sure he’d be a great squad player and have moments of magic but do we want a player on 500k a week to give us 20 games a season?
A fucking squad player?!! Hahaa!!

He’s the greatest player ever to play the game.

He’s the current holder of the Balon D’Or.

He’s got as many assists as Kevin DeBruyne this season, who’s on course to break the PL record.

He’s the top scorer in La Liga this season with 22 goals in 28 games.

He averages more than a goal a game over the previous 3 seasons.

“Wouldn’t be terrible”?? He’d be the best player in the league, by an absolute mile.

A fucking squad player?!! Hahaa!!

He’s the greatest player ever to play the game.

He’s the current holder of the Balon D’Or.

He’s got as many assists as Kevin DeBruyne this season, who’s on course to break the PL record.

He’s the top scorer in La Liga this season with 22 goals in 28 games.

He averages more than a goal a game over the previous 3 seasons.

“Wouldn’t be terrible”?? He’d be the best player in the league, by an absolute mile.

You forgot to mention he is also desperate to play with Holgate ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.