UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the outcome of this appeal, never forget that when the ban was first announced, our manager, the most sought after manager in world football, came out immediately and announced that come what may he was staying to see out his contract.

At a stroke putting to bed the stories that he would walk as a result of the ban and very publicly nailing his colours to our mast.

He didn't have to do that. That he did so was a monumental morale boost to all City fans at a very dark time. I dont care how many trophies he does or doesnt win, for that action he became an instant legend in my eyes and will always remain one.

This is Pep guardiola, who could walk into any team in the world, publicly, and proudly, stating that he beleived in City. I raged against him for the manner of his unveiling (the open day thing), I thought that HE thought he was doing us a favour by agreeing to manage us. I've never been more wrong.

I hope we win the appeal for him.
Pep is a man of honour. When he signs a contract, he means it. And youre right, liddle ole City have the most coveted manager in the world; well after George Poyser at least.

The Daily Fail now reporting Pep’s comments. There’s going to be some serious egg on a lot of faces at City if we lose this fucking appeal!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ity-two-year-Champions-League-ban-lifted.html
It's nothing compared to the potential egg on the faces of the scummy press, the g14, uefa, senor teabag and our enemies everywhere. We would be expected to defend ourselves, but that wont stop them, if we lose. Luckily, that won't happen.......we will win, we will win.

@projectriver is it possible that City and UEFA know the verdict ahead of the 13th? In other words they know now?

Some of the comments and reported mood at City seem more than optimism?

How good would it be ...City exonerated
City then immediately announce the signing of Havertz and Koulibaly with pictures of the players in next seasons shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.