COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means me,i dont give a shit,i dont want people to get as sick as i have been and still am,if i havr to be negative every fucking day to stop one person being stupid then i will,america shows what can happen and the experts predict a second wave on winter,he can suck my dick if that offends him

Spat my drink out lmao

Don't see any issue here whatsoever. Small groups of people enjoying a drink outside where the risk is practically nil. More at risk of a car running them over or a nutter stabbing them. So predictable this forum, no doubt people will be talking about the upcoming spike from super Saturday for the next 2 weeks until nothing happens.

If the bars can’t do it properly, they should have their licence revoked. Manchester City Centre seemed to handle it very well. Tables down narrow streets, and good social distancing. Not like this

skynews-soho-pub-london_5030654.jpg

Off to pick up my covid-19 face mask wearing exemption cert from the doctors tomorrow, btw the second wave imo will come around October when people naturally die of respiratory disease any way. Imagine that when the ferlough scheme stops for everyone.

I think we can safely say that many people totally ignored social distancing last night and simply went out out on the lash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.