Premier League Games 4/5/6 July

Sheffield United are a fucking awful watch.

Cross the ball, gets cleared, pick the ball up and play a few neat passes until a crossing position is worked, cross the ball, gets cleared.

Rinse and repeat with the odd keeper touch or goal for the opposition.

Sheffield United are a fucking awful watch.

Cross the ball, gets cleared, pick the ball up and play a few neat passes until a crossing position is worked, cross the ball, gets cleared.

Rinse and repeat with the odd keeper touch or goal for the opposition.
They will be relegated next season.

The PL will remember their refusal to fuck us over.

And the fact how well they were doing was a testament to how shit the league has been this season.
The PL have a superb marketing team aided by PiGMOL to promote this as the best league in the world. If it was played fairly it would be like watching a glorified SPL.

Glorified Bundesliga because we'd be 20 points clear every season.
That was my first though but I don't want to compare us with the German Rags. We are the complete opposite of those corrupt ****s.

That was my first though but I don't want to compare us with the German Rags. We are the complete opposite of those corrupt ****s.

Well, their league isn't run fairly, but that's the other clubs being complicit in their dominance. If it was run fairly here we'd be as successful but ours would be fairer.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.