Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (05/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever a couple of games summed up a season, Liverpool outplayed by Villa and grind out a win with clinical finishing.

City waste a bunch of chances, make a mistake and get punished.

We haven't been that bad, but of course we could have been better and they successfully capitalise with a worldie.

Of course, the usual suspects on here have been nothing short of a disappointment. Wouldn't it be more fun supporting City than criticising every player over every minute thing? You might have fun!

Southampton have played us well. We've missed some good chances. Goal was a bloody good one, obvious mistake by Zinchenko, but you can't really expect their guy to do that afterwards.

Hey ho, 45 mins to go.

We are not playing as a team. The formation is shocking. All over the place. Piss easy game for Southampton so far.

players have eyes on cup games for me

Fair point, if Pep wants to rest players and keep them fresh for the cups then that's fine with me. As long as we stay second then I'm not arsed

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.