Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (05/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been very sloppy that half but in all fairness we could gave scored two or three as well. It's a very open game, I reckon Southampton will score again too.
I wish Zinchenko would cut out his silly mistakes, Its either Zinchenko or Cancelo for the left back spot against Madrid ao both players news to show their worth.

Micah is a natural for TV. Looks like he's really enjoying punditry and not just sticking to clichés to get paid.

We made a few errors with the obvious ine, but could have 3 goals.

All to play for.

we have played ok

Created chances but just not happening,zinchenko’s been poor and surprisingly Fernandinho hasn’t been great either although unlucky with the shot that hit post,have to say the young lads goal was an absolute belter and had that typical city as he hadn’t scored in his previous 29 games for them ..

I reckon Fern will step up this half, if he can be a bit better with his positioning his directness could serve us well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.