Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

When kdb passing is that off
When bernado is that poor
When zinchenko thinks he’s pele

you know it’s not going to be your day.

Shit happens. Happened a bit much this season, but credit to Southampton. Defended superbly.

Not arsed really. Obviously it's not nice to lose, but in the grand schemes of things, we have a couple of big games coming up soon. That's where we need to be on it, get players rested and fresh

Not our day today unfortunately but it happens,I have personally lose count of the games weve played in the past and more recently where we have dominated after a Crazy giveaway goal to the opposition
Yes its 9 defeats but it's not cause for concern as this Season is finished or was a while ago as we know
The only thing that got my Back up was Shearer just before the End of the half time break
He smugly announced City would get Punished (By UEFA)
Hes a nasty git
I'm concerned by 9 defeats in a season.

Seen it around 15 times already this season.
xG and conventional logic will say we should've won but these players simply aren't reliable when it comes to scoring a goal. This team is way too creative heavy and light on end product and this will keep happening.

For every game where it clicks for us we will have another to return to the mean.

People will woman and moan but apart from our own silly mistakes which most teams get with we weren’t that bad.
As Pep said, both boxes are where our problems lie. Ahh well, makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

In isolation yes but rinse & repeat 9 times this season.

Remember when Bernardo was a little tiger putting his foot in and winning the ball back. That's gone now. Spain may suit him more unfortunately. Kane would have had 4 tonight

Frustrating isn’t the word.

If we’d have won that 3v1 or something, we’d be all on here saying great performance. We created more than enough to win that game.

Weird season in the league.

We win that 8 days a week last season

Hard watch in the second half. Squad rotation the downfall today. Zincenko and Cancelo need to go imo. Nowhere near good enough. On another day we'd have at least equalised but one of them days. As long as we come away injury free I'll take it and we go again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.