Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

Almost the second string Actually ridiculous we lost that credit to saints for defending deep crowding the penalty area with the low block good saves by keeper a great example of closing space A number of players are playing for their future and didn’t do themselves any good Ferdy was very rusty so can forgive him but not Zincheko who got a second chance at one point when his poor pass went for a throw-in, which he took and gave a suicide pass to David

Last edited:
Sums up our season in the league.

Also reminds me of when were on domestic telly last in the league on the big match ITV losing to saints 2-0

Well I enjoyed that.
Don't be too hard on City, with a bit of better finishing could easily have scored anything from 3 goals upward!

Perhaps our defence is not the only part of our team that requires an upgrade. Our players are walking in thin ice, bar Foden and KDB (+Ederson).

We wouldnt have scored if we played until midnight , guilty of trying to walk the ball in net and score the perfect goal , but Aguero would have had a hat-trick tonight , and Southampton probably used their good fortune up , for the rest of the season.
Really good game of football overall but we lost to another needless defensive error , nine league defeats is ridiculous for this squad of players , and we cant afford to give Real gifts or we are going to struggle to get to the quarter finals.

I don’t think we were as bad as most seem to think. We just couldn’t finish and Southampton’s defending was either really lucky or fantastic. But we still make too many mistakes at the back and fernandinho looked like somebody who hasn’t played CM for 12 months.

We have said this in every game we have lost this season. All 9 of them!

It been a poor season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.