UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Power being the scum they are would and have. Had it on Trumps impeachment and if there was collusion with the Russians. On my 3 daughters life’s they even had a market on the size of his manhood ffs. I mean how could they even settle that bet.
Paddy Power aren't 'scum', they just have a sense of humour.

I'd have presumed someone calling themselves a 'Big Pussy' would be similar but perhaps not.

I came on yesterday and the mood was giddy and very positive, not guilty was the cry, today doom and gloom, because a baldy geordie made some fly away comment on tv last night or have I missed something else?

I came on yesterday and the mood was giddy and very positive, not guilty was the cry, today doom and gloom, because a baldy geordie made some fly away comment on tv last night or have I missed something else?
The result from last night maybe?

Nobody in their right mind should think that Shearer has any inside knowledge of what's occurring at City.

Did we get to see Micah’s reaction?

No more than wishful thinking from the boring Geordie twat.
If you asked him to talk about the mechanics of FFP - how much you were allowed to lose, what expenses can be offset against losses for FFP, what owners can and can't do, how it gets assessed, etc - he wouldn't have a clue. And that's before any of the specifics of our case, which I can guarantee he knows fuck all about. Yet his opinion is considered worthy of being shared with millions of viewers. Which just about sums up the state of the BBC these days.

If you asked him to talk about the mechanics of FFP - how much you were allowed to lose, what expenses can be offset against losses for FFP, what owners can and can't do, how it gets assessed, etc - he wouldn't have a clue. And that's before any of the specifics of our case, which I can guarantee he knows fuck all about. Yet his opinion is considered worthy of being shared with millions of viewers. Which just about sums up the state of the BBC these days.

I imagine he was fed a line so that they could put that narrative across to the nation, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.