Match Thread | Man City vs Newcastle (08/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows? They’re gormless.. Liverpool never play with less than 2 shielding midfielders, often with 3 as you say.. I spoke with a Liverpool supporting friend this week and described how Pep’s tactics schooled them last week (pressurising their wing-backs to reduce their threat; pulling their midfield around to create space to attack the back line; and in doing all that, nullifying supply to their ‘world-beating front three dream team’) He eventually accepted my assertion they’d ‘been schooled’. These media types/commentators are just too thick to see what’s in front of them..
The fuckers infuriate me, trotting our cliche after cliche with no insight or understanding behind it. They decide their narrative pre game and stick to it like glue.

Shouldn’t have to but I’d willingly pay a premium for a no commentary option

It is just not right,thing he is might not have wanted much fuss anyway !
He seems like that sort of lad doesn’t he?

I used to work with a lad called Haco who was from the same town David’s from. He knows the Silva family and said they’re all really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.