Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Lets face it they are beating our points record.

Eh, I wouldn't write it off. They are playing awfully, and Chelsea and Arsenal are both playing well and playing for something. Burnley are playing very well, and it's the kind of game you just can't be arsed with if you've got nothing to play for.

We only need them to drop 4 points.

Eh, I wouldn't write it off. They are playing awfully, and Chelsea and Arsenal are both playing well and playing for something. Burnley are playing very well, and it's the kind of game you just can't be arsed with if you've got nothing to play for.

*Steve Bruce has entered the conversation

No chance they drop more than 3 points...

Proper fucks me off.. they will be on over 100 points yet scoring far fewer goals and likely with a worse goal difference than the team that finished 20 odd points adrift of them that season... how the fuck do those margins ever work..

oh..

Nice one VAR..

Theyre breaking our records after a 3 month break and playing under different rules once back. If ever *LFC then now

I *agree but it still irks me.. as the points record will outlive the memory of the VAR and different circumstances influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.