Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like we are getting our approach to the contracts of our young stars wrong. Like Sancho, Garcia may well end up going for a fraction of his value and strengthen our opposition (In Europe in this case) whilst we spend a fortune to replace.

Hopefully it won’t happen and he’s with us for years but for a club so well run this is an ongoing failure from what I can see.

Will be disappointing to lose Garcia after losing Sancho and Sane. 3 outstanding prospects who don’t want to be at city. Needs sorting
Agree. Really sloppy business. Not unlike Arsenal have been. It’s good to see more youngsters finally getting a shot at first team as otherwise why would they sign for us when they can get good money elsewhere too.

Feels like we are getting our approach to the contracts of our young stars wrong. Like Sancho, Garcia may well end up going for a fraction of his value and strengthen our opposition (In Europe in this case) whilst we spend a fortune to replace.

Hopefully it won’t happen and he’s with us for years but for a club so well run this is an ongoing failure from what I can see.

Will be disappointing to lose Garcia after losing Sancho and Sane. 3 outstanding prospects who don’t want to be at city. Needs sorting

I was going to make a cogent argument against both of these posts but then I thought, fuck it, you're both idiots and not worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.