Kai Havertz

2/3 defenders , The french midfielder from Lyon and a replacement for sane will be purchased . we arnt after another attacking midfielder, we already have 4 that can play that role aswell as Doyle being promoted For next season , the money will be spent elsewhere.

Thats the first time anyone has mentioned a replacement for Sane - lots of others have specualted -just hope its someone with similar traits and not another Mahrez clone chopping back inside all the time - we do need a bit of pace outwide.

Hard to know who to compare him to, flashes of De Bruyne, Lampard and Ronaldo in there but he's a bit different. Not sure where'd he fit for us or whether we'd go for him 2bh.
Im always for getting ultra talented players. Let the players figure it out.

Son does not fit surely not a direct replacement for Sane and too old probably most cost effective options outside the Prem do not want to deal with Spurs ever

I think we have to do everything to sign him. If Chelsea bring him along with Werner and Ziyech already signed, it's simply a perfect transfer window for them , that officially haven't even start

I think we have to do everything to sign him. If Chelsea bring him along with Werner and Ziyech already signed, it's simply a perfect transfer window for them , that officially haven't even start

I wouldn't personally consider it a perfect window until we actually address the defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.