COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the WHO is having an "Independent" review of it's response into the pandemic.
It's been a complete disaster from day one.
Kow towing to China and not assuming the worst till proven otherwise along with the complete shit show on face coverings. Basically the ideology of the organisation is intrinsically racist by disregarding Far East practices born of living next door to a new virus factory called China.
The only thing they got right was testing. Everything else being a total disaster.

Scotland update. 0 Deaths. 6 new cases. Just 9 in ICU. Only 3 have confirmed Covid. 121 less in hospital than yesterday.

Scotland have advantages over England in terms of population spread. But they really have handled this in a good way.

They believe there are only now about 1000 infected people in Scotland out of a population of 5.5 million.

Until the English start piling over the border in August!

Get the impression some people want a second wave in order to be proved right.
Nobody wants a second wave,that is completely wrong,this guy is not an expert in infectious diseases ,the experts in the field are saying a second wave later this year will happen ,this guy is an oncologist,in his line of work hope is everything but it is not borne out in fact for covid,also nobody is saying it will happen in two weeks

Get on with the back log of cancer patients ffs

I see the WHO is having an "Independent" review of it's response into the pandemic.
It's been a complete disaster from day one.
Kow towing to China and not assuming the worst till proven otherwise along with the complete shit show on face coverings. Basically the ideology of the organisation is intrinsically racist by disregarding Far East practices born of living next door to a new virus factory called China.
The only thing they got right was testing. Everything else being a total disaster.

Every time I read china in your post I imagined you proof read it out loud saying CHYNA like trump does.

The shitshow on face coverings is vanity and ineptitude, only an idiot wouldn't wear one ever before covid they should be a norm for a polluted society like the world is.

Every time I read china in your post I imagined you proof read it out loud saying CHYNA like trump does.

The shitshow on face coverings is vanity and ineptitude, only an idiot wouldn't wear one ever before covid they should be a norm for a polluted society like the world is.
Trump is an arsehole.
It doesn't make him wrong about China though.

Trump is an arsehole.
It doesn't make him wrong about China though.

It does, he has done more damage covid wise, as has our government than china.

If the Italians wanted to slag china off, fair fucks but for the UK, Sweden and US to do after monumentally fucking up with prior warnings is laughable

Last edited:
Scotland update. 0 Deaths. 6 new cases. Just 9 in ICU. Only 3 have confirmed Covid. 121 less in hospital than yesterday.

Scotland have advantages over England in terms of population spread. But they really have handled this in a good way.

They believe there are only now about 1000 infected people in Scotland out of a population of 5.5 million.

what have they done differently to us ?

I still dont know where I said we shouldn't be careful.

Its implicit in the sentence.

to suggest people want a 2nd wave so they are proven right implicitly suggests you feel there is no risk of a 2nd wave.

it may not have been your intention but that's how comments like that come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.