The King Of Cocktails

Yep, also must be in an ice-chilled copper mug to be authentic. My favo(u)rite drink at the moment. I am also partial to the Mai Tai but only when in Hawaii. My standard is the simple vodka soda with lime juice or in the summer vodka cranberry (known as a Cape Codder over here).
Sounds good. They didn't do ice chilled copper mugs in the Volunteer Arms in Dunbar unfortunately. We had to make do with a dishwasher warmed glass. Our record was 12 each and then still sober enough to be allowed into the school disco (and we were tested). A badge of pride indeed.

I like the sound of the others you mention but never having been to Hawaii, never tried a Mai Tai. Is it possible to try it outside that palm fringed paradise?. Like the sound of the Cape Codder. Will defo try that.

Sounds good. They didn't do ice chilled copper mugs in the Volunteer Arms in Dunbar unfortunately. We had to make do with a dishwasher warmed glass. Our record was 12 each and then still sober enough to be allowed into the school disco (and we were tested). A badge of pride indeed.

I like the sound of the others you mention but never having been to Hawaii, never tried a Mai Tai. Is it possible to try it outside that palm fringed paradise?. Like the sound of the Cape Codder. Will defo try that.
My missus always drinks vodka, soda with a splash of cranberry or pomegranate juice if they have it in a tall glass full of ice

A rum n coke is a cocktail, and is betrer than anyth8ng with vodka in it.

Also a martini is Gin based or a difierent thing altogether
and not the fancy spiced rums either.
A good old dark Lemon Hart demerara and coke please.

I’m sure you’re right, even though there is a large uptight Mormon population, the liquor laws are very lax. Our neighbors to the South however, not so much
You must be one heck of a wild man if you think Nevada liquor regulations are restrictive.

Half a pint of Holts Bitter served in top of another half pint in a pint glass preferably a mug with a handle.
Not shaken, not served - just supped with great relish, watching the froth rings appear as it goes down, ideally 5 rings per pint depending on thirst.

5 pulls to down a pint?
Tart.

Oh hang on, you said Holts.
I can see why you can only manage sips!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.