Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

I want to win it, but I also suspect that in the same way that a Penalty Shootout is cruel, unless it's won by Liverpool or the rags, the value of this year's competition will depend on the identity of the ultimate winner.
An extra notch for Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Bayern Munich, but a huge fucking asterix if City triumph.
Obelix likes this.

It would be devastating to win it and not be there to see it for a large section of our support.

I went to Australia in Feb 2011 giving my season ticket to my cousin for the remaining games. The last game I had been to that season was the home game to Everton just before Christmas where due to the snow I got to the ground late and we were 1-0 down before I'd taken my seat. I was in Australia when we won the FA Cup against Stoke and I would have loved to have been there, but I was not devastated that I wasn't, I was overjoyed that we'd finally won a trophy. The first in my lifetime. I was devastated when I went to the Cup final against Wigan and we lost though.

Sorry if it has already been mentioned but is anyone concerned that UEFA will try and replicate this model of ‘The Finals’ In future? Takes money out of club pockets into theirs the greedy swines

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.