UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Sun headline : UEFA RATTLED BY SHEIKH
City owner personally attended to prove fund trail
Cartel slammed by CAS verdict
Restructuring of UEFA now inevitable as reputation tarnished
Insider says CAS were staggered by UEFAs compliance with Europe’s elite ‘history’clubs agenda

Should force the clubs who wrote that letter to apologise if we are exonerated. Even you Burnley.
Yes the letter which LFC circulated as part of their despicable hate campaign. To think that the bosses of eight clubs were so driven by prejudice and hatred that they were happy to sign a letter urging the PL to take action against us...before any of our evidence had even been considered by an independent tribunal. Never mind the malice, what incredibly poor judgement. I tells you a lot about the overall quality of governance at Premier League clubs.

Admit it. You wrote that didn't you?

Funnily enough, now I think about it, it was a Liverpool fan in Australia, on RAWK, who told me about that PowerPoint presentation proving that Etihad's sponsorship was paid by the AD Executive Council.

He beat me to it....

useron.gif
RedSince86
  • I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Anxieta in Proelia - thoughts with them during this difficult time
« Reply #5952 on: Today at 04:06:18 PM »

Cheeseman is pretty close to the club, seems to get a lot of access at the Etihad and has been blogging about City for years, he's not going to make a statement like that for attention and clicks like that nutcase attention craving muppet PrestwichBlue.

Footballs worst fear is them getting away with it, with the Saudi's on the brink of getting into the game with the Barcodes, this makes a Super League inevitable sadly as UEFA and it's affiliates are just to damn weak and corrupt, they had the chance to nip the oil clubs spending in the bud in 2014 and they have got away with it with laughable fines. If city get away scot free then City and PSG have gotten away with financial doping twice each.

The only powerful person in Football who calls them out for cheating is the La Liga boss, be interesting to hear and see what he says.

Strangely, even amongst those who know the difference between the UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, a tiny minority I might add, the idea that we might have done nothing wrong is completely beyond them, not unlike self awareness and responsibility come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.