UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm, the only real cause for optimism so far is a tweet sent from Ian Cheeseman with information that he might actually have picked up from rumours on here?

And not a single other source be it well connected at City or in the media have any information to give, only Cheeseman?

Sounds legit...
Cheesy is a good source but probably wise to see what else develops.

If we do get away with it, how long before wankers sorry I mean UEFA come up with something else to try and ban us
If we win the case we got away with nothing, I really doubt they'd overturn the case completely unless UEFA have completely got it wrong.

I'll be happy if we win but also angry at the amount of know it all that actually knew nothing attacking the club and the fans for so long. Making them eat their words would be so satisfying.

Given the current BM positivity I'd have expected @manimanc to have at least brushed his hair.
QHL4zI1.gif

That's about the strength of it.

Just to confirm, the only real cause for optimism so far is a tweet sent from Ian Cheeseman with information that he might actually have picked up from rumours on here?

And not a single other source be it well connected at City or in the media have any information to give, only Cheeseman?

Sounds legit...

:)

It reminds me of how a lot of fake stuff gets presented as fact on Wikipedia. Someone adds it, a local journalist with no time to check posts it, it gets references by someone a little more higher up the food chain, then they get quoted in a national newspaper.

Now when it's checked on Wikipedia, they find a mention in something like the Guardian or Times, and that becomes the "source".

Have we created a feedback loop ourselves? I fucking hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.