Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

Sounds like castles wants us to believe Mourinho beat pep whenge signs for spurs!
Not having it

I really like him and we could definitely use a bit of controlled aggression and intensity in midfield when we're pressing. We as fans don't really get to see if he can truly play our style while he's at Southampton because he's got a different role, he's focused on playing passes over the top rather than through the lines. We don't get to see what he's like receiving the ball in tight spaces either because that's not their style. Pep has worked with him before, so he'll know him and know whether he can do what we want.

Gundogan is the back up, no? Don't really understand this rumour.
In fact we do not know who is the real back up. Rodri a backup of Gundogen or Gundogen a backup of rodri. They both have different attributes of the game. They give us different variety in our game. In fact he may be the indirect back up for either Sane or Silva as we are not planning to buy similar players to them

Proper moaning ****, this lad. Constantly in the shadow of the referee moaning like fuck about nowt.

It was a topic of conversation with my mates about which players we all hated and he was in my list.

He loved him when they were at Bayern together so this might have legs. Had him starting for Bayern aged 17 for a little bit if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.