UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney’s tweet as so often is nonsense in a world where Liverpool are Champions and where it was largely triggered as a consequence of the drop down of PSG buying Neymar, giving Barca the cash to overpay by £50m for Coutinho, to give Liverpool the funds to buy VVD and Allison. All in a pre CAS judgment world.

Ah but they would have been able to keep coutinho And have vvd and alison, if we hadn't inflated the market.

Not that they'd need to, as their whole squad is made of non-bought local academy players who grew up within a stone's throw from the stadium.

If our ban is overturned and we are totally exonerated by CAS I look forward to Delaney, Harris and the other bastions of fair play admitting they were wrong, apologising for their inflammatory bile and writing in depth articles why fans of other clubs should stop their hate campaign against City and accept that the real facts don’t align to their prejudices.

I’m also going looking for some flying pigs.

Has anyone thought that our whole legal and PR strategy has been to maintain our innonence throughout, no matter the outcome, to ensure that they keep us onside as a fan base?

Soriano said the evidence is irrefutable, Pep has said he's seen it and believes we're innocent, etc. And fans will always have a bias to go along with their word and ignore outside opinion - even if found guilty. Let's face it, blue tinted specs do exist.

But maybe they've known we're guilty all along but have always been looking at the long game. The legal costs are a drop in the ocean anyway.

It sounds a bit crazy as it's a very bold approach, but ultimately, politicians do it all the time and the world goes on. Our club needs us to back it - which I'm sure most will regardless - and we'd move past the ban if it gets upheld and continue to support the owners.

I hope this theory is complete crap but it's not out of the realms of possibility and just throwing it out there.
you said it “complete crap”

If our ban is overturned and we are totally exonerated by CAS I look forward to Delaney, Harris and the other bastions of fair play admitting they were wrong, apologising for their inflammatory bile and writing in depth articles why fans of other clubs should stop their hate campaign against City and accept that the real facts don’t align to their prejudices.

I’m also going looking for some flying pigs.

The bullshit they put out will go up tenfold, probably put up pictures of children dying in Yemen and linking it to the judgement.

So we are still relying on Cheesemans tweet which is a little disappointing as I thought that once I heard that there woild be an avalanche of supporting information from various sources. Im quite confident now but still a little apprehensive.

My take had been that we are banned for 2 years and anything more positive than that from the appeal is a bonus. Mentally I was at the Arsenal away game in 2012. We are banned Im gutted but get on with it. Atm I feel like we are just kicking off in the second half of the QPR game. Its all over surely, a quick goal and its pretty much done. To lose at this point would be pretty deverstating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.