UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't our players know by now if CAS have delivered the outcome to us or will they be kept in the dark by our club until Monday?

Maybe. It wouldn't have been 10 days if the date hadn't been moved. And it isn't long if the two parties are grown-ups and professionals with integrity.

And one has shown itself not to be, when it suits them, which would make me think it didn't suit them this time hence we've seen nothing from either.

I honestly don't think it IS too long. if anything, i think it is just abiut long enough for them to cross check and prepare the official verdict, and the two parties to digest the decision and prepare the responses. Which the CAS procedure allows for.
You could be right. However from experience, to specifically avoid leaks the embargo on legal decisions is rarely more than 24-48 hours.

Shame on supporters denigrating Ian Cheeseman. Give your head a good wobble.
I’m not denigrating him!! I think it’s sad that the club has acted the way it has to one of the true blues who report on City, but as I said I feel he has lashed out and there will be no way back. Of course I hope I’m wrong, but it’s just my opinion at the end of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.