UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect the language to be appeal dismissed should we lose. So you are looking for upheld (good) or dismissed (bad). Inadmissable shouldn't be a result this time, but there could be a middle ground where a reduced ban is handed down although I think that is unlikely.

You should find it quite quickly, and bluemoon will inform you if you can't!
isnt verdict upheld- weve lost

Appalling reporting on BBC radio 4 this morning. "It's an unprecedented 2 year ban"-he obviously has a short memory regarding the scouser's ban in the late 80s. But he also went on to state that City's PL titles would have an asterix put next to them!! Now I wonder where they got that idea from?

Shitting bricks here lad, it’s 1:43 PM here so I’ve had the privellege of experiencing every agonizing seconds passing by.

Now the question is... what is the probability that City will take it up with the Swiss Federal Court if they lose the CAS appeal? Is it an absolute certainty that they would appeal again?
Projectriver pointed out that the chances of winning there are well-nigh impossible. He published the stats for previous Court outcomes.

We need to win in an hour and three-quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.