City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

BringBackSwales

It really now is the time for these 2 teams to step up to the plate and to start doing their job of protecting the club, it’s reputation and it’s fans.

I am 61, have been a devoted Blue all my life. I always have been, and still am, proud to be a City fan. A nice club with a fan base that was always liked, even by many dippers, especially when we were shit. Always kept our support and our Typical City sense of humour. Great club, great fans.

However the way we allow 95% of the media to slag us off, to say or infer that we are cheats, to belittle our club and its fan base is appalling . I am sick of being told my club are cheats by fans of clubs who actually are cheats, in particular the scum and the dippers.

I am sick to death of rag fans (non match attending obviously) who make snide comments about City being cheats to my 2 lads 14 and 11 year old season ticket holders. I am sick of no nowts like Roan and Stone, Ronay and Harries, Conn and Delooney being given free reign to lie about us.

It really is time that highly paid lawyers and PR “experts” started standing up for the club and our fans. As I tell my kids, if bullies and liars are not confronted they will carry on doing it.

Kloss etc stop allowing liars and bullies to continue the crooked AGENDA against us, and start to properly earn the vast sums you are paid. The assault on our club has gone on too fucking long. Today has been great but the last 10 years of lies has been a disgrace

It really now is the time for these 2 teams to step up to the plate and to start doing their job of protecting the club, it’s reputation and it’s fans.

I am 61, have been a devoted Blue all my life. I always have been, and still am, proud to be a City fan. A nice club with a fan base that was always liked, even by many dippers, especially when we were shit. Always kept our support and our Typical City sense of humour. Great club, great fans.

However the way we allow 95% of the media to slag us off, to say or infer that we are cheats, to belittle our club and its fan base is appalling . I am sick of being told my club are cheats by fans of clubs who actually are cheats, in particular the scum and the dippers.

I am sick to death of rag fans (non match attending obviously) who make snide comments about City being cheats to my 2 lads 14 and 11 year old season ticket holders. I am sick of no nowts like Roan and Stone, Ronay and Harries, Conn and Delooney being given free reign to lie about us.

It really is time that highly paid lawyers and PR “experts” started standing up for the club and our fans. As I tell my kids, if bullies and liars are not confronted they will carry on doing it.

Kloss etc stop allowing liars and bullies to continue the crooked AGENDA against us, and start to properly earn the vast sums you are paid. The assault on our club has gone on too fucking long. Today has been great but the last 10 years of lies has been a disgrace

Great post. I said on another thread I wouldnt give a flying fuck if we ended up in the Championship but like you I have followed the club for a long time and I hate seeing our good name dragged through the mud.

Great post. I said on another thread I wouldnt give a flying fuck if we ended up in the Championship but like you I have followed the club for a long time and I hate seeing our good name dragged through the mud.
Yep fucking sick of it pal. I am fed up of underhand comments from journalists and other fans, who don’t pay to attend matches, who know fuck all about us or football, time for the club to start putting them straight. I really don’t know what Vicky Kloss does, all 3 of our managers during her tenure have consistently been attacked with unacceptable and snide comments, NOTHING is ever done

We have got better things to be doing then going after "journalists", who fucking cares what they write?

Silver Lake clearly don't, Puma gave us a record deal, CMC consortium couldn't care less. Those partnerships are what the club cares about and if there was any threat to those then we would deal with the problem.

Do you really believe that Khaldoon and Soriano don't see whats going on? if it mattered they would fix it.

spot on -cant stand the media as a whole and the club need to circle the wagons against these pricks...I hated Fergie but at least he had contempt for the media and reporters who went against him and the club

Amazing post - We are so professionally run in many ways, it's baffling that we still leak emails and do other amateur mistakes - Think nothing can stop us from being a real power factor in Europe now, and I really hope that we have learnt our lessons within all the areas OP are mentioning.

The best way to deal with these fuckwits is to carry on about our business as if they don't matter.

That's City's way and they should continue in that way.

Let us fans have our fun with the journos on twitter instead.

We have got better things to be doing then going after "journalists", who fucking cares what they write?

Silver Lake clearly don't, Puma gave us a record deal, CMC consortium couldn't care less. Those partnerships are what the club cares about and if there was any threat to those then we would deal with the problem.

Do you really believe that Khaldoon and Soriano don't see whats going on? if it mattered they would fix it.
Yes of course it fucking matters. There are other things in life than money, such as reputation and the truth. Just because we get 90% of what we do right, doesn’t mean the other 10% doesn’t need fixing. And commercially you are just fucking wrong - the growth in the club’s fan base is being stifled by these fuckung LIES. You are really that naive as to think that a lot of people don’t believe the media shite and lies that are constantly fucking fed to them in the papers, on Sky and bt, bbc etc? It’s having an appalling effect on our club, and it’s growth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.