CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Conn
Delaney
Harris
Herbert

You’re not laughing now are you?
Making sweeping judgments based on out of context emails and not having access to the full picture.
I’d say they might learn a lesson here but they won’t.

Just a point; but could this case hanging over the club effected the performance of the team on the pitch ? I know it shouldn’t but something hanging over you or your employer and future COULD possibly explain the on the pitch performance.

On the plus side if it did, it might just be that from now on this year we might see the team kick on big time - performance in the FA cup and champions league up a couple of levels maybe.
Dont think so. Players seem to have trusted the club. Performances included defensive fuck ups and missed chances. That's football.

Last edited:
It's over now.

When you go to arbitration you normally agree beforehand to abide by the decision. I can't see it being any different in this cae.

UEFA can't do anything about the decision and City can't do aything about the fine - except sue the hacker Rui Pinto, and Der Spiegel for the 10M Euro, maybe.

Jesus have you seen what Tebas has just said!

La Liga president Javier Tebas on Manchester City’s two-year ban being overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport: “We have to reassess whether the Cas is the appropriate body to which to appeal institutional decisions in football. Switzerland is a country with a great history of arbitration, the Cas is not up to standard.”
Toys and pram spring immediately to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.