Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Didn't Bacon Face ban the BBC from the Swamp ?

Surely if he did,then we can reciprocate to these fuckers spewing their bile.

I am not aware that we are obligated to allow in slanderous Journalists.

You cause shit in a Restaurant,or leave a hateful review online you are banned.

They want to take it to Court let them.

Just watched the Mourinho presser too, nothing to see there either, basically said we shouldn’t have even been fined a pound and it’s disgraceful.

I completely agree with him, I find it odd and am not happy with the CAS statement

“However, considering i) the financial resources of MCFC; ii) the importance of the cooperation of clubs in investigations conducted by the CFCB, because of its limited investigative means”

What have MCFC’s financial resources got to do with anything? Or the CFCBs lack of investigative means?

CAS even said UEFA leaks were worrisome. So can UEFA now ask for info off us every year and leak it to the press? And if we then refuse to give them the info, we pay €10M each year because we’re rich?

I agree with Mourinho, we were not guilty and it’s a disgraceful decision. “Even if it was a pound, out of principle”.

Just watched the Mourinho presser too, nothing to see there either, basically said we shouldn’t have even been fined a pound and it’s disgraceful.

I completely agree with him, I find it odd and am not happy with the CAS statement

“However, considering i) the financial resources of MCFC; ii) the importance of the cooperation of clubs in investigations conducted by the CFCB, because of its limited investigative means”

What have MCFC’s financial resources got to do with anything? Or the CFCBs lack of investigative means?

CAS even said UEFA leaks were worrisome. So can UEFA now ask for info off us every year and leak it to the press? And if we then refuse to give them the info, we pay €10M each year because we’re rich?

I agree with Mourinho, we were not guilty and it’s a disgraceful decision. “Even if it was a pound, out of principle”.
The fine is proportional to our resources in the same way that a Premier League player gets fined £5000 for speeding whereas most people get fined £200. That's all that means.

I've noticed that over the last few years people think Man City (and PSG) have obviously cheated at every opportunity.

How come nobody ever asks what the other clubs are up to? Like Man United and Liverpool and Bayern and Real Madrid and Juventus are all squeaky clean in their affairs?

I've noticed that over the last few years people think Man City (and PSG) have obviously cheated at every opportunity.

How come nobody ever asks what the other clubs are up to? Like Man United and Liverpool and Bayern and Real Madrid and Juventus are all squeaky clean in their affairs?
Didn’t the chairman say something about people in glass houses throwing stones?
Perhaps some stones will be returned.

From Redcafe, pretty sure when ahem, CHINESE and SAUDIs were interested in their club they were pretty giddy about it

This!

As much as I hate having the yanks running the show, at least we know who they are. They didn't go out and murder innocents or abuse other people's rights (as far as we kn0w). So I'm slightly comfortable in that regard, even if its still shit ownership.

Just like the dippers who got extremely giddy when Dubai International Capital (DIC) expressed interest in buying Liverpool in 2008 and again when the Chinese Investment Corporation (CIC) did likewise in 2010. They were going to buy the best players in the world with all the money they'd have.

Football Says No to Racism.

Apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.