Etihad sponsorship

The Senor Teabag Stadium, sponsored by Tetley.
Yves Leterme Stadium.
The Delooney Stadium.
The Grinning Beards Stadium, sponsored by Barney.
The Apology Stadium, sponsored by Syed.
The Bradford Stadium. (One for our older members)

Not a bad idea. In the USA, we have a Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home to the Atlanta Falcons American Football team, Atlanta United and other sports teams. They also have the sponsorship rights to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints (NFL team) but that ends in 2021.

If they want to branch out a little bit, I think sponsoring a Premier League especially one as big as ours would be a very lucrative partnership for them. They'll get naming rights to not just the stadium but the entire campus including maybe a right to match any bid for a potential arena in the area.
Is there not a plan for Mercedes to become part owners of Bayern?

Is there not a plan for Mercedes to become part owners of Bayern?
Honestly I have no idea. But aren't Audi a minority owner of Bayern? Would they be happy with a competitor in the automotive company joining them on the board?

Honestly I have no idea. But aren't Audi a minority owner of Bayern? Would they be happy with a competitor in the automotive company joining them on the board?
I seem to remember there was discussion on Merc replacing Audi. Maybe I dreamt it!

I'd forgotten about that weasel Syed. Has he apologised yet....I ask, expecting the answer 'no'?
No, and I dont expect him to. The line in the press seems to be based on the idea that we cheated in those instances that were ruled out of time. Even Henry Winter (usually fair and accurate) makes this error. I expect the fuller CAS details will show those instances not to have been litigated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.