Etihad sponsorship

I seem to remember there was discussion on Merc replacing Audi. Maybe I dreamt it!
It was BMW but Audi (part of VW) upped their sponsorship and kept BMW out. BMW has HQ in Munich. Mercedes-Benz are in Stuttgart which is 250 km away from Munich.

It was BMW but Audi (part of VW) upped their sponsorship and kept BMW out. BMW has HQ in Munich. Mercedes-Benz are in Stuttgart which is 250 km away from Munich.
BMW tried to sponsor Munich but were done over. Their logo would look mint on a sky blue shirt and it would piss off Bayern no end. I’ve said it before - get BMW in.

I agree TESLA would be a fantastic sponsor however its a market sector they don't dabble in as their multitudes of internet u-tubers do their bidding from Elons twitter feed. They spend not 1 penny in advertising yet their product brand and profile must be one of the most prevalent in cyberspace.
Not sure if this will change as they march inevitably towards being the most valuable company in the World.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.