Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Hi All

First post and not sure where I should say hello...so doing it here

No Salty from me, You have a great team

As you can tell from the user name, I am an Everton fan. I know, I deserve a medal for all the suffering, but thare ya go. They are my team and I am stuck with them. Plus, it is far better than being a kopite.

I would not say City are my second team, but I do like to cheer you on at times (Not against us mind) and I have enjoyed your side tanking the so called 'Big Boys' over the past few years. I can recall when you went two leagues down and your fans stuck by you. I always admired your lot for that and you have to wonder how others teams fans would react in the same situation. So, fair play to your supporters, real fans, not customers as two certain clubs have.

Well I hope you win the FA cup and Champions league, and that next season you get that league title back (Unless Carlo has a wand)

My team ..... dear lord. I just hope Carlo can do something as we are awful. The attitudes of some players are a disgrace. Clear out needed.

Well I won't waffle on first post. Hope to see your team play a home game one day. Have seen you at our gaff a few times (I don't do away games any more). And I hope you do not mind a Toffee hanging around.

Good luck in the cups

Welcome we are both used to being the underdog, although times have now changed in Manchester. Get your arse's into gear and replicate it in Liverpool.

The blubbery blob was crying his eyes out when it was announced Pep was on his way....

This is actually better than the rant: why didn't we go in for Pep; craving for Mourinho (cant even pronounce his name properly); a Scum fan talking about playing attractive football.

That's in the 90 secs before I got bored of this too ..

Don't know if this is the right thread for this, but one of the things people I keep speaking to about FFP keep quoting is the UEFA report that since FFP came in, the top division clubs across Europe have gone from making a loss of €5bn a year to a profit of €500m. They use this to show how restricting spending by people like us is a good thing.

Am I being stupid here, or would Mansour pumping 500m into transfers not change that one iota? We would make a 500m loss, but if we bought players from other top divisions club, they would get +500m. The net effect is zero, no?

In fact all that change from loss making represents is players earning a smaller % of total revenue, or clubs not buying from lower divisions.

He's got a few good points there in the midst of letting his emotions embarrass him into the rest of the tosh.

UEFA are rubbish and corrupt. Who's in charge?
FFP needs changing and clubs breaching it should be punished.
He's right, most of what he says he has absolutely no basis for. (9.22ish)

Other than that, quite the entertainer...

...if mocking the afflicted is your thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.