Etihad sponsorship

I agree TESLA would be a fantastic sponsor however its a market sector they don't dabble in as their multitudes of internet u-tubers do their bidding from Elons twitter feed. They spend not 1 penny in advertising yet their product brand and profile must be one of the most prevalent in cyberspace.
Not sure if this will change as they march inevitably towards being the most valuable company in the World.
dont you have to be a vegan to drive one?

Last edited:
I was doing research on some of Silver Lake investments mainly because I was bored. SoFi could be a potential dark horse for stadium naming rights.

They recently got the naming rights to the new Stadium built in California for the Los Angeles Rams (the owner of that team also owns Arsenal, I believe, which would be funny) and Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League. Its a 20 year commitment worth over $30M annually.

If they want to branch out for potential European visibility, I think SoFi could be a company that bids for the sponsorship rights.

I think sports sponsorship and marketing in general could collapse but the successful football clubs should be able to buck that trend. it's impossible to say who that might be unless you have inside info.

I think the most likely sponsor would be from the UAE just because that is where City have organisation and that is also one of the few states that have the financial clout. I don't think City should worry about combating prejudice about our finances any more. we should just look to maximise revenue from wherever that maybe.

Imagine our stadium being called 'the Amazon' hahaha ffs

Amazon are one of the front runners for the new Spurs stadium naming rights. Rumoured to be around £25m a year for 10 years, and thats just for the stadium rights. Would be the most lucrative deal of its type ever.

They're certainly in the market so it's not too far fetched that they might speak with City.

The Amazon Stadium
The Amazon Arena
Amazon Park
Etc.

Could happen!

I was doing research on some of Silver Lake investments mainly because I was bored. SoFi could be a potential dark horse for stadium naming rights.

They recently got the naming rights to the new Stadium built in California for the Los Angeles Rams (the owner of that team also owns Arsenal, I believe, which would be funny) and Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League. Its a 20 year commitment worth over $30M annually.

If they want to branch out for potential European visibility, I think SoFi could be a company that bids for the sponsorship rights.
I had to Google them but are you talking about the American personal finance company? They only seem to operate in the States for starters, I don't think they could afford us either.

As an aside, with CV19 I can see any deal being worth a lot less than we'd have expected, as everyone pulls their heads in.

I had to Google them but are you talking about the American personal finance company? They only seem to operate in the States for starters, I don't think they could afford us either.

As an aside, with CV19 I can see any deal being worth a lot less than we'd have expected, as everyone pulls their heads in.
Yes, currently they operate in the US but they are wanting to go global and expand in certain markets. They already have acquired a Hong Kong based investing app and there have been murmurs about expanding into the European market.

With that said, I do expect the numbers to not be as large as anticipated yet but that'll depend a lot on how everything rebounds by 2021.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.