Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker, Garcia, Laporte, Mendy
De Bruyne, Fernandinho, D Silva
Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

Pep Guardiola: "The #FACup is historical and a lovely trophy, and because we are qualified for the Champions League, which is very important, we can focus on this. [Mikel] Arteta has created something special for this club - they will be very tough."

"We are one step closer to getting to another final and we are going to try and do a good game tomorrow - the #FACupsemi -final is so important."

"Getting fans back inside stadiums is very important so when it’s safe, that should happen as soon as possible

"Arsenal are one of the top clubs of the last 20 or 30 years. I have a feeling that with Mikel Arteta, he can make them a big challenger again

"David Luiz is a special player with dignity - I have a lot of respect for him. No semi-final is easy, those who say we will win easily are wrong. We have a great chance to get to another final.

This is coming through slower than me doing a marathon with covid

Claudio Bravo will NOT be involved at Wembley tomorrow due to a 'muscular problem'

PEP
We are playing
@edersonmoraes93
@C1audioBravo
is a little bit injured. In the last days he was not on bench - he has muscular problems and can’t play tomorrow

Pep Guardiola on Joao Cancelo: "He was injured - he had leg problems but now he is back and tomorrow he is ready to help us. We are incredibly happy with him and in the future he will help a lot."

I’d want Foden to start for the drive and energy in midfield but I think Pep will go for Gundo and Rodri with KDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.