Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you're happy. You'll excuse me if I don't share that happiness. Personal experience precludes me from that.
Yeah I haven't had your experiences with the worst of them. I only know a few decent ones. I'm one of the lucky ones who never went to Elland Road back in the day...;)

Leeds used to be my fav away, used to get a buzz out of it.

The sheep shaggers used to put signs up next to the railway track on the way into Leeds station.

"turn back City before you die" etc. Lol

Met a welsh leeds fan on holiday a few years back, and bump into them most years on our sept holiday (Pembrokeshire).We always chat footy,and he seems to have taken their recent downturn well,and he doesnt have any issues with City either.I went to a couple of games vs them back in the day and can understand some on heres hate towards them. I always take as I find though, and he seems ok to me, he says that he married his wife cos she could name every player in their famous 1970s side( she confided to mrs eyes that she revised it constantly to impress him). Any man who chooses his bride on their footy knowledge is ok by me, so I wish em well. Plus, if they spend a bit, they could upset some of the hateful eight, and that cant be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.