• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see:

Ederson
Walker Laporte Garcia Mendy
Rodri KDB Gundo
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Personally I would have Foden on for Gundo but I don't think Pep will go that route. Wouldn't be surprised to see Stones/Fern/Ota (in that order) start over Garcia.

I would be surprised if that is not the go-to team. Can't see them scoring with this.

Wearing the new kit.

If it’s sky blue shorts I’m bunging a fiver on Arse.

:)

Really looking forward to this tonight, and the Madrid game in a few weeks. The league games have been ok, but a bit dull with nothing resting on them. A straight knockout tie should be a lot more interesting.
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Was watching the Bournemouth game the other night thinking “this is ok but I can’t wait for Saturday and Madrid.”

I’ve tried to view the PL games as an extended pre season.

Just parked up at Stanmore station car park nearly empty and plenty of room to park at the moment
No blues seen on the way down( must be setting of later) also think they may be getting fed up of playing at Wembley 5 times a year

A quick heads up to all blues getting the tube to Wembley they won’t let you on unless you have a pp mask on,ive just been charged £15 train fare and another £10 for a face mask!!! God knows how much a beer at the green man will be

I keep expecting to see some Blues in the Ibis hotel across from the stadium. Where are you all? Ah well, I’ll have this PIMM’S and then go and get something to eat at Frankie & Benny’s. See you at the game folks. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.