Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City FA Cup (18/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to start...

Laporte has been shocking on the ball. Mendy needs to drive forwards more. Mahrez keeping the ball too long and should have slotted Sterling in. De Bruyne poor by his usual standards. Arsenal just easily crowding the middle and letting us have it out wide. Then just driving through us on the counter.

Need De Bruyne to drop in a bit and change the shape to pull them out of the middle and find some space.

City are never good coming from a goal down at half time... come on City! Change that stat today!

We have played this type of match far too many times this year. Possession is the problem for me. We need to keep the ball moving with precise passes to create clear opportunities. Passing and precision please pep

If it’s any consolation, it’s hard to imagine us being any worse in the second half. De Bruyne has played like Gelson Fernandes and Laporte reminds me of Ben Haim at the moment.

They havent even had a second look at the handball.
How could there only be 2 mins extra time,the drinks break takes at least that long.

Complete lack of energy in midfield. Needs Bernie Or Foden now. Arsenals high press a problem. KDB been dreadful.

Bernando has been tosh all season though. I can’t see him adding anything.

Rodri needs to come on for Gundogan and Foden for Silva at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.