Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Think they’ve all relaxed after the CAS decision, mentally we haven’t been at it this week in the two games since. Think they should all be given the weekend off and come back on Monday refreshed with a new mindset and attitude.

Bournemouth and today were two appalling performances.
I'd give a couple of them more than the weekend off

I don't get all this good on you Mikel pap, it's Arsenal, they feckin hate us, they are one of the "hateful 8"...feck 'em. Horrible team, time wasting tossers.
As for us, oh dear. Our defence is utter pap.

All the eggs fucked firmly into the CL basket.

Sure it's only a fully fit Real Madrid.

I also thought the lads would be geared up after City’s CAS case outcome and Guardiola’s interview after. Everyone here felt a buzz. However, tonight’s and the Bournemouth game felt tepid.

Can only sigh at this point. You win some, you lose some. No need calling out anyone tonight. Gash all round but we move. Only chumps league left to play for.

Hopefully all the people who think Jesus should be our main striker in the future will now think twice as he is nowhere the level of kun. And same with mendy aswell he is fucking shit and we will struggle to recoup £20 mill on him . Gundo should not wear our shirt again but I’m afraid he ain’t going nowhere. They were all bad but you can forgive certain players for a bad game. I worry for the Madrid game

Ref let them get away with a lot of time wasting especially the keeper who from the 1st half was taking about 20-30 seconds every time in possession. That said it was a shambolic performance and for the first time in years I saw several players backing out of tackles. We also looked leaden footed in the midfield. And, finally you can't win anything having 16 shots and only one on target. Played right into their hands, but as I say not a good sign that even the likes of Kev and Raheem were not getting anywhere near a 50/50. Looking on the bright side it may prompt us into buying a couple of hungry, younger players. Play like that and Madrid will win the second leg. Poor.

A poor showing by our standards.

Suckered punched yet again. Changes are required in the squad and although we do not need to radically change our tactics, they need adjusting so that we do not get caught out so expensively so often. Getting done like that is Pep's Achilles heel.

That Arsenal performance was text book Mourinho
10 behind the ball and hit them on the break
Too many of ours were not at the races
Lots of effort but short if quality today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.