Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Looked like rotation has cost us - so many games in quick succession has mean't some players like Kev, Bernardo & Phil have lost their rhythm - hoping this was a wake up call for the CL because they played as if they were already on the beach.

too much of an excuse Im afriad

but you are right - we need to wake up or we are out of the CL

Today and bournmouth performance were both poor

Pep really has to analyse in microscopic detail how we break down the bus. If it ain't working with our usual side to side, create an overlap and pull back to penalty spot then plan B has to be brought out. Not seen much change in tactics this season
This has been a bit of a disappointment for me too. After the inverted fullbacks when he first started, I expected more and more tactical advancements each year, things we’d never seen before. But we seem like we are stuck in a rut now. I hope the new assistant has some fresh ideas for the team. We need it.

Can't understand pep there, he plays David Silva in a tribute game v bournemouth and a few days later expects him at 34 on a massive wembley pitch
to be the orchestrator of a semi. Ineffective or what? Its like david im going to play you so far forward you can score some more goals in your final season. We seem to be building an 11 around sivla as a testimonial when in realty we need to win games.
Madrid will beat that 11 tonight. I'm hugely happy with our result in the courts but know its now time for some spending.
Mendy was and as been an absolute flop for us.
Man up time now and i wish Arteta and Arsenal all the best in the final

Not a knee jerk reaction but jesus will never good enough gudongan not good enough ANYMORE garcia is not the answer all need replacing if we are too go again.

Mane me one player who didn’t have a shit game today? Sterling, Mahrez and even KDB probably had their worst games of the season

I love possession football but sometimes when it’s not working you have to have players who actually run at people and take them on to create the space and we are severely lacking in this area especially when playing with inverted wingers

Really?
Accept that somedays the opposition is better.
We can’t win it all.
This is exactly when the manager needs the backing to rebuild, not the sack!
There are no better managers out there.
It isn’t just one Isolated game though. This is a pattern now, we where lucky to hold on against Bournemouth. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results!

All the games we have lost have been the same. We try and go through the middle then changed tactic to hit endless crosses we have little chance of winning. This is the same as when we play United they camp out in their own box and hit us on the break.

The 3 senior defenders were all culpable of playing Arsenal on for chances or goals. We really need a poacher to be able to get into the 6 yard box like Aguero does in games like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.