If you could travel back in time...

Blu3m00n91

To a certain era footballing wise what would it be? For example a certain league campaign or tournament etc?.

Mine would be the 02/03 campaign as it was my first as a regular match goer. Had such great memories of going to watch the blues at Maine road with my dad. Something I’ll never forget.

The summer for the 2018 World Cup also deserves a mention.

To a certain era footballing wise what would it be? For example a certain league campaign or tournament etc?.

Mine would be the 02/03 campaign as it was my first as a regular match goer. Had such great memories of going to watch the blues at Maine road with my dad. Something I’ll never forget.

The summer for the 2018 World Cup also deserves a mention.

I'd watch our FA Cup run of 1934, partly cos we won it, mainly to see how football was played, but especially on how it was viewed from the terraces.

City in ‘68 - ‘71 would be great to go and watch.

Football in the 50s looked great too.

Being at Maine road for the 84,000+ also.

I'd love to re-live 67/68 and go to all the games. I believe the away win at Spurs was a bit special.
Missed 3 at home (hols with parents) and 2 away (London midweek) that season. I was in my A level year at school.
Tottenham away was the penultimate match of the season. Got there around 1:30pm, and the queues for the Park Lane end were, ahem, massive.
Great game, thousands of blues in full voice, and great result. Then the following Saturday......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.