Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

If we've got anything on these fuckers ( and others ) I hope we blow the whole rotten cabal to pieces . The fuckers have had it too easy for too long,

Our powder has been kept dry for far too long..!

Time to ignite the spark and collect our Payback..!

This, on top of the dippers VAR assisted season being declared null and void (if common sense prevails), alongside the rags share price dropping through the floor, now valuing them at £127.62 would be the glacier cherry on top of the best ever baked cake..!

And furthermore, I'm certain it would offer huge comfort to many in these troubled times..!

Do it City..!

It was suggested on here a while back that City are holding some damning evidence of scouse skullduggery and will release it to the media when the rats win their title.
I don’t believe that for a second but if true now would be a perfect time.
It would make this unseemly push to crown them champions look ridiculous, as well as give us all a humorous distraction from the virus news which seems to get worse every day.

Any time now would be just lovely.

Any time now would be just lovely.

PB was saying a few days ago that although he has an idea of what it is there’s no way of knowing if/when City will use it. It maybe that it’s in the hands of someone else at the moment and City have to follow procedure. If an accusation is made then City will need evidence just like UEFA didn’t!

PB was saying a few days ago that although he has an idea of what it is there’s no way of knowing if/when City will use it. It maybe that it’s in the hands of someone else at the moment and City have to follow procedure. If an accusation is made then City will need evidence just like UEFA didn’t!

Ah I missed that post. One day, it'll likely come out of the blue. But yeah, if they're gonna drop it then its best done right.

Our powder has been kept dry for far too long..!

Time to ignite the spark and collect our Payback..!

This, on top of the dippers VAR assisted season being declared null and void (if common sense prevails), alongside the rags share price dropping through the floor, now valuing them at £127.62 would be the glacier cherry on top of the best ever baked cake..!

And furthermore, I'm certain it would offer huge comfort to many in these troubled times..!

Do it City..!

I trust the clubs judgement better than mine. If it was up to me if they had a major skeleton it would plastered all over the media as soon as they lift the trophy.

#TaintedTitle

Remember the lights failing a few years ago at ? Charlton ? Palace. Was done by betting syndicate. Why was VAR not working at Anfield?
I remember that game well.

"Blown fuse. No wait, we found a tool kit near a sabotaged generator"

if this was the other way round and it was manchester city doing this crime on liverpool computer systems, you could bet city would be playing in league 2 next season and titles and cups written out of the history books ?? why city have let this just go its a puzzle, and the FA also doing nothing ? have city settle out of court and its done and dusted, was the crime a football matter and FA laws have to deal with it first, and then if its bad enough crime then the courts have to handout the punishment

football behind closed doors is a dirty world, things go on that other sports and business can not get away with, football its controlled by governing bodies like the EPL FA uefa fifa, so if its a police matter you can bet that the governing bodies have filter it down first to cover there backs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.