Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I trust the clubs judgement better than mine. If it was up to me if they had a major skeleton it would plastered all over the media as soon as they lift the trophy.

#TaintedTitle

Can you really see the press touching anything negative straight after they lift the trophy? I can't, and to be honest, even if it's a big thing. The press won't make a big deal out of it.

Anything we release will be buried within seconds, we would be accused of being bitter and making up accusations to deflect not winning the league this year.

If they've done anything major then it should be exposed. The fact they're spending as much on fireworks as they paid to keep it under the carpet feels like a kick in the teeth. They couldn't wait to get involved in the UEFA case so i think it only prudent of City to release just what went on.

Can you really see the press touching anything negative straight after they lift the trophy? I can't, and to be honest, even if it's a big thing. The press won't make a big deal out of it.
maybe that cock Rob Harris will ask Klopp about it directly after the game.........

With Livarpool having already paid the club £1million. They must have admitted that they were guilty. The club should now go after the individuals who did this hack and get further damages from them.

Having already admitted that they are guilty, they now can't say they are now not guilty of this offence. The club made a big mistake in not informing the Premier League about this breach. They also should have taken both Livarpool and the individuals to court for damages. Once this breach came to light, the club should have informed HIM and let the police handle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.