Douglas Luiz

Anyone know what his buy back is? Looking okay out there tonight. Could be a handy back up for Rodri when Fern leaves us. I presume he's got his permit issues sorted out.

Nobody on the outside knows. It is expected to be more than the initial outlay figure, 15 million, but nobody even knows if that figure is accurate or was even paid up front. Some say the buy back could be 25 million and increase further over time, but as I say, it’s all speculation. If we were using Villa to clear a player for a season and get the necessary permit, I’d be surprised if we agreed to such a high buy back or indeed any such at all.

Think that's this year with an increase if left till 2021

Thst’s basically a paraphrase from a Birmingham Mail piece, whose authors admitted that they didn’t know what the real figures were at all but made those exact numbers up just as an example of how a buy back might work. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.