Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Well with one game remaining no lives lost, and good entertainment.

What's more we might see City score 100 goals, Foden blossomed, Liverpool tarnished their season, and City may eclipse everyone by winning the Champions League and how good would that be? Of course I'd rather be there, but better to see all this on TV than not at all.

Well with one game remaining no lives lost, and good entertainment.

What's more we might see City score 100 goals, Foden blossomed, Liverpool tarnished their season, and City may eclipse everyone by winning the Champions League and how good would that be? Of course I'd rather be there, but better to see all this on TV than not at all.
Don't be so 2019, this season the PL title is the one to win. A Charity Shield, a League Cup and a possible CL Trophy win is a poor season.

With mass gatherings at protests in London, Liverpool fans congregating on the Pier Head and once again outside Anfield. There hasn’t been a spike in any of these areas, the places where this is happening are where large families are occupying houses in the likes of Blackburn and Bradford.

There are test events in place to potentially bring crowds back, could we not see full capacity in the Autumn? Shut the concourse bars to stop people crowding inside and keep people in their seats out in the open at half time?

With mass gatherings at protests in London, Liverpool fans congregating on the Pier Head and once again outside Anfield. There hasn’t been a spike in any of these areas, the places where this is happening are where large families are occupying houses in the likes of Blackburn and Bradford.

There are test events in place to potentially bring crowds back, could we not see full capacity in the Autumn? Shut the concourse bars to stop people crowding inside and keep people in their seats out in the open at half time?
What about having a smoke?

Spanish cases of covid 19 have tripled over the last 3 weeks since lockdown was eased. If they get shut down again then the Madrid game could be in doubt.

Madrid players may need to isolate for 7 days before the game at most (14 days does not seem to apply to elite sport, although the Windies had to quarantine I think). But given the spike in Leicester has been totally ignored by the football authorities I doubt there will be any special measures. Hold on, what am I thinking? UEFA will decree that based on their algorithm of historic results in the Chumps League, Real wil be awarded the tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.