Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

Could’ve/ should’ve been 100.

Elite level players intuitively know how to stay onside and finish chances like the 1 on 1 last night......did you really expect him to score it ?

He’s a very useful player to have but little better now than 3 yeas ago. If he was going to develop into a elite, world class player we’d have been seeing clear signs by now.

We need another 25 goals a year leader of the forward line pdq.
You're expecting some new number 9 to score 100 goals in 89 games ?
Good luck with that.
I think 60 from Gabriel is bloody good.
Sick of some city fans slagging of our brilliant young players publically.

Said it time and again we need legs in midfield and he certainly gets about the park. Love his late time runs into the box, very scholes like, but he can tackle!

His ability at receiving the ball in tight areas and also letting it come across his body is Gascoigne level.

Nice one. Double R. At games this season I have been shouting "well done Len or come on Lennie." Nobody knew what I was talking about.Len Cantello starred for West Brom in the 70/80s. Think he was a Manchester lad together with Tony Brown. Would make a good thread.
[
Moston I seem to remember.

His ability at receiving the ball in tight areas and also letting it come across his body is Gascoigne level.
Yes, he makes me purr! Simply has to start every big game from now on. Silva or gundogan can have the last 20 mins to play keep ball and pickup chumps league medals

He let the ball run across him and take it in his stride twice late on, fouled both times, replays showed the foul but no mention of the movement to draw it, ignorant commentators didn't pick up on it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.